DISCLAIMER: Lightness of heart may be a sign of a serious and potentially fatal cardiovascular condition; consult your doctor if you experience chest pains or dizziness related to holiday festivities. Absence of proof of trouble is not proof of absence thereof. Gayness of Yuletide is a Constitutionally-protected right, though full legal recognition may as yet be limited in certain areas. Troubles in mirror may be closer than they appear. Happy golden days of yore not available in all areas. Proximity and oral professions of faith by—and perceived dearness of—friends are no substitute for a thorough and legally binding contract. Fates are fickle; prolonged togetherness not guaranteed. Exercise caution when hanging shining stars upon highest boughs. Immediacy and merriness of Christmas, though universally wished, cannot be guaranteed.
July 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- … Presumably this has something to do with HR 748-TAN, specifically the line-item-vetoed req for personal UV lamps in Congressional offices. 1 week ago
- This week in dog and pony shows: Word on the tweets has it that a weeping Marlboro Man is suing—*attempts to read memo*—one "Barry O'Bammy". 1 week ago
- Per SCOTUS, mobiles mayn't be searched/seized without warrant. No comment re: forcibly shoving phone down gabber's craw in quiet car. #shhh 3 weeks ago
- A gentleman never kisses and tells, Tormund Giantsbane. Best learn some manners and stop telling tales; "hell hath no fury like", etc. #GoT 1 month ago
- This does not bode well. #BruinsVsHabs 2 months ago