DISCLAIMER: Lightness of heart may be a sign of a serious and potentially fatal cardiovascular condition; consult your doctor if you experience chest pains or dizziness related to holiday festivities. Absence of proof of trouble is not proof of absence thereof. Gayness of Yuletide is a Constitutionally-protected right, though full legal recognition may as yet be limited in certain areas. Troubles in mirror may be closer than they appear. Happy golden days of yore not available in all areas. Proximity and oral professions of faith by—and perceived dearness of—friends are no substitute for a thorough and legally binding contract. Fates are fickle; prolonged togetherness not guaranteed. Exercise caution when hanging shining stars upon highest boughs. Immediacy and merriness of Christmas, though universally wished, cannot be guaranteed.
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- There's a nip in the air this fine autumn morning. One probably ought to check in on (the interns in) the office-glen… 4 weeks ago
- But, hell, what does a fictional ursine attorney know about these matters anyway? 2 months ago
- Shooting/killing an unarmed assailant as said assailant is actively fleeing (and already at a fair distance) hardly seems a defensive act. 2 months ago
- The generous leeway given the justification defense is a great boon to bearkind come the dreaded autumnal culling season, but still. Yeesh. 2 months ago
- There's not enough Hooch in the world… newrepublic.com/article/119157… 2 months ago