DISCLAIMER: Lightness of heart may be a sign of a serious and potentially fatal cardiovascular condition; consult your doctor if you experience chest pains or dizziness related to holiday festivities. Absence of proof of trouble is not proof of absence thereof. Gayness of Yuletide is a Constitutionally-protected right, though full legal recognition may as yet be limited in certain areas. Troubles in mirror may be closer than they appear. Happy golden days of yore not available in all areas. Proximity and oral professions of faith by—and perceived dearness of—friends are no substitute for a thorough and legally binding contract. Fates are fickle; prolonged togetherness not guaranteed. Exercise caution when hanging shining stars upon highest boughs. Immediacy and merriness of Christmas, though universally wished, cannot be guaranteed.
April 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A bear will not stand for these repeated delays, sirrah! He will instead sit, coffee in paw, Danish in maw, GoT streaming on the mobile. 1 week ago
- Nothing a good long switch and some firmly-applied—*ahem*—"encouragement" can't fix. 3 weeks ago
- Mind, there may be some delays in returning to full production. Seems the Senior Partner has been lax in upgrading his system. 3 weeks ago
- Rise and shine! So help a bear, there has better be a fresh pot of coffee brewing in the office-glen canteen. instagram.com/p/l48Ii6Au21/ 3 weeks ago
- Murfle… not ready for spring, nor for the bajillion unread emails, nor for the plaintive mewling of the unpaid internzzzzzzzzz… 🐻💤 1 month ago