This has to be one of the strangest liens that Bear Lawyer has ever executed. While the presently-in-arrears clients have avowed that Crypto here is a thoroughbred Shiba whose viability as a stud-for-hire would easily cover his pupper-parents’ outstanding legal fees, BL is (1) very uncomfortable with the notion of moonlighting as a canine matchmaker regardless of the potential profit margins and (2) extremely confused by the latest issue of Doge Fancier, which lists the current market rate at an underwhelming $0.056632 US.
- Note to self: Next time, insist on a less volatile (and more fungible) form of collateral. wp.me/p14777-11d 6 days ago
- Hóngbāo is red 🧧 Bamboo is green 🎍 This ursine attorney 🐻💼 Thinks you're pretty keen. ❤️ wp.me/p14777-119 1 week ago
- RT @maggieNYT: McConnell, who voted to acquit, is excoriating Trump for a "disgraceful dereliction of duty." "There's no question - none -… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jonstewart: “The President was guilty of everything he was accused of...which is why I voted to acquit” 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytpolitics: House impeachment managers and Donald Trump's lawyers struck a deal to avoid summoning witnesses. Closing arguments have b… 2 weeks ago