DISCLAIMER: Lightness of heart may be a sign of a serious and potentially fatal cardiovascular condition; consult your doctor if you experience chest pains or dizziness related to holiday festivities. Absence of proof of trouble is not proof of absence thereof. Gayness of Yuletide is a Constitutionally-protected right, though full legal recognition may as yet be limited in certain areas. Troubles in mirror may be closer than they appear. Happy golden days of yore not available in all areas. Proximity and oral professions of faith by—and perceived dearness of—friends are no substitute for a thorough and legally binding contract. Fates are fickle; prolonged togetherness not guaranteed. Exercise caution when hanging shining stars upon highest boughs. Immediacy and merriness of Christmas, though universally wished, cannot be guaranteed.
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Now *this* is how you run a successful practice. Take notes, interns. fb.me/1Cl3lgs0y 1 week ago
- Way to be, Smithsonian. Always put your best paw forward. fb.me/3HWNpIWpQ 2 weeks ago
- Gotta manage those funneled funds somehow, right? 2 weeks ago
- Frankly, this bear doesn't see aught wrong w/private email servers. How else would one shield shell corporations from public/tax scrutiny? 2 weeks ago
- Get Jesse L. Martin back in the saddle, bring S. Epatha Merkerson out of retirement, and have an extra tote around a bust of Jerry Orbach. 1 month ago