DISCLAIMER: Lightness of heart may be a sign of a serious and potentially fatal cardiovascular condition; consult your doctor if you experience chest pains or dizziness related to holiday festivities. Absence of proof of trouble is not proof of absence thereof. Gayness of Yuletide is a Constitutionally-protected right, though full legal recognition may as yet be limited in certain areas. Troubles in mirror may be closer than they appear. Happy golden days of yore not available in all areas. Proximity and oral professions of faith by—and perceived dearness of—friends are no substitute for a thorough and legally binding contract. Fates are fickle; prolonged togetherness not guaranteed. Exercise caution when hanging shining stars upon highest boughs. Immediacy and merriness of Christmas, though universally wished, cannot be guaranteed.
March 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- As the cubs say, "Be prepared". The wisdom—*yawn*—of babezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… 🐻💤 1 week ago
- Green practices, naturally. 1 week ago
- Funeral expenses, however, will be provided as needed, albeit are restricted to the cost of a hempen sack, the digging of a shallow ditch. 1 week ago
- SEE ALSO: The painstakingly worded indemnification clauses and NDAs that make up the bulk of one's employment contract with BL-LLC. 1 week ago
- Which, for the record, are not eligible for compensation—working for a litigious bear in the woods is considered an ultrahazardous activity. 1 week ago