DISCLAIMER: Lightness of heart may be a sign of a serious and potentially fatal cardiovascular condition; consult your doctor if you experience chest pains or dizziness related to holiday festivities. Absence of proof of trouble is not proof of absence thereof. Gayness of Yuletide is a Constitutionally-protected right, though full legal recognition may as yet be limited in certain areas. Troubles in mirror may be closer than they appear. Happy golden days of yore not available in all areas. Proximity and oral professions of faith by—and perceived dearness of—friends are no substitute for a thorough and legally binding contract. Fates are fickle; prolonged togetherness not guaranteed. Exercise caution when hanging shining stars upon highest boughs. Immediacy and merriness of Christmas, though universally wished, cannot be guaranteed.
November 2015 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Oh. Oh, dear. fb.me/4jxMXmxLc 4 days ago
- How does that aphorism go, "Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Law"? fb.me/1XDm8weSw 1 week ago
- Wait... are people still posting those ersatz-contractual blurbs on social media, whereby they claim to... fb.me/43M8c3OO6 1 month ago
- All these #NationalDogDay photos sure do make a bear hungry. (Then again, most everything makes a bear hungry.) 3 months ago
- On the other paw… Note to Self: Discuss w/PDQ the financial, legal viability of a travel agency specializing in... fb.me/1TCGYeitU 3 months ago