Really, Bear Lawyer hasn’t had much luck with live-action role-players in the past, so his scarcely-contained outrage upon finding two mythic trespassers waging dread combat in his own (admittedly expansive) backyard is somewhat to be expected. Best check yo’self before you wreck yo’self, Doväkiin.
- Memo to all staff: Many thanks to whichever quick-thinking unpaid intern or junior partner left the pallet of... fb.me/34fOLs5VR 4 days ago
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 6 days ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 4 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 1 month ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago