True, Thaddeus was a fine junior associate. A tireless worker with a near-encyclopedic knowledge of case law. A man whose briefs read like poetry and whose coffee could move even the most jaded barista (or barrister) to tears. But he was also a Packers fan, an offense which Bear Lawyer could only view as cause for immediate severance—and, if the now ex-associate doesn’t recover quickly, discreet burial.
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- "'Grizzly bears are the slowest reproducing mammal on the planet, and a population decline can take decades to... fb.me/1qkBt25HG 1 day ago
- [REDACTED]ing piece of [REDACTED]... #facepaw fb.me/voQI8AD9 2 days ago
- When your attorney needs to hire an attorney: not a bad sign, per se, but maybe not the best sign. #plottwist... fb.me/6l4btwCLW 1 week ago
- Stocking up on comestibles in advance of Slim Jim's Senate hearing. Anyone know of any local Scout Troops looking... fb.me/6dcFMhi1W 2 weeks ago
- Please ignore the placard; cellular phones (smartphones especially), though plagued by spotty service in the... fb.me/8qG3Q7DAd 1 month ago