DISCLAIMER: Lightness of heart may be a sign of a serious and potentially fatal cardiovascular condition; consult your doctor if you experience chest pains or dizziness related to holiday festivities. Absence of proof of trouble is not proof of absence thereof. Gayness of Yuletide is a Constitutionally-protected right, though full legal recognition may as yet be limited in certain areas. Troubles in mirror may be closer than they appear. Happy golden days of yore not available in all areas. Proximity and oral professions of faith by—and perceived dearness of—friends are no substitute for a thorough and legally binding contract. Fates are fickle; prolonged togetherness not guaranteed. Exercise caution when hanging shining stars upon highest boughs. Immediacy and merriness of Christmas, though universally wished, cannot be guaranteed.
- Regrettably, this bear will not be in attendance at the #RoyalWedding of Miss Markle and Not-William, likely on acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Today, in silly bear stories: independent.co.uk/news/world/asi… 6 days ago
- Not to quibble with @ConservationNW, but while most bears *will* leave well enough alone, some will not hesitate to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Well, that is an unexpected development. npr.org/2018/05/11/609… 1 week ago
- Arguably, this could fall under salvage rights. SEE ALSO: Finders, Keepers v. Losers, Weepers. 🐻🍰 nj.com/news/index.ssf… 1 week ago