Bear Lawyer isn’t necessarily proud of the legally dubious depths to which he must occasionally sink during the height of hunting season, but if a pawful of premium ribeye is required to keep one step ahead of the business end of .308 rifle, then so be it.
- Well played, Jazz Bear. Well played. fb.me/YamX2aAf 2 days ago
- To paraphrase Ol' Smokey, "Only you can prevent catastrophic ecological collapse." (And, no, in this case, "you"... fb.me/40cX0a288 1 week ago
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 1 month ago
- CAN'T A BEAR EVEN TAKE A NAP!? 🐻💤 fb.me/1g1UpgtmW 1 month ago
- "Elderly man declares war on squirrels"? Sounds like a regular Tuesday in the suburbs. fb.me/5HuTzjSxS 1 month ago