Bear Lawyer isn’t necessarily proud of the legally dubious depths to which he must occasionally sink during the height of hunting season, but if a pawful of premium ribeye is required to keep one step ahead of the business end of .308 rifle, then so be it.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 19 hours ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago