True, Thaddeus was a fine junior associate. A tireless worker with a near-encyclopedic knowledge of case law. A man whose briefs read like poetry and whose coffee could move even the most jaded barista (or barrister) to tears. But he was also a Packers fan, an offense which Bear Lawyer could only view as cause for immediate severance—and, if the now ex-associate doesn’t recover quickly, discreet burial.
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 2 days ago
- CAN'T A BEAR EVEN TAKE A NAP!? 🐻💤 fb.me/1g1UpgtmW 1 week ago
- "Elderly man declares war on squirrels"? Sounds like a regular Tuesday in the suburbs. fb.me/5HuTzjSxS 2 weeks ago
- An (un)reasonable facsimile? That could work. 🍊💨 fb.me/sBsTN0RR 3 weeks ago
- That's probably for the best. fb.me/4zkq1j1yM 3 weeks ago