True, Thaddeus was a fine junior associate. A tireless worker with a near-encyclopedic knowledge of case law. A man whose briefs read like poetry and whose coffee could move even the most jaded barista (or barrister) to tears. But he was also a Packers fan, an offense which Bear Lawyer could only view as cause for immediate severance—and, if the now ex-associate doesn’t recover quickly, discreet burial.
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 1 month ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 2 months ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 months ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 3 months ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 4 months ago