True, Thaddeus was a fine junior associate. A tireless worker with a near-encyclopedic knowledge of case law. A man whose briefs read like poetry and whose coffee could move even the most jaded barista (or barrister) to tears. But he was also a Packers fan, an offense which Bear Lawyer could only view as cause for immediate severance—and, if the now ex-associate doesn’t recover quickly, discreet burial.
- Memo to all staff: As with fish, so with in-office pastries. Any attempts to preempt a bear's claim to doughnut, Da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- There isn't enough 'Hooch in the world, let alone Helsinki, to handle this case of the Mondays. 🥃 #shutupdonny 14 hours ago
- Go onnnnnnn... 🐻🍿🥃 thehill.com/hilltv/rising/… 6 days ago
- It's an Independence Day miracle! 🇺🇸🌲 nytimes.com/2018/07/05/cli… 1 week ago
- Sure, it's apocryphal and sanitized as all get-out—Congressional debates, Continental or otherwise, were never quit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago