True, Thaddeus was a fine junior associate. A tireless worker with a near-encyclopedic knowledge of case law. A man whose briefs read like poetry and whose coffee could move even the most jaded barista (or barrister) to tears. But he was also a Packers fan, an offense which Bear Lawyer could only view as cause for immediate severance—and, if the now ex-associate doesn’t recover quickly, discreet burial.
- Well played, Jazz Bear. Well played. fb.me/YamX2aAf 2 days ago
- To paraphrase Ol' Smokey, "Only you can prevent catastrophic ecological collapse." (And, no, in this case, "you"... fb.me/40cX0a288 1 week ago
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 1 month ago
- CAN'T A BEAR EVEN TAKE A NAP!? 🐻💤 fb.me/1g1UpgtmW 1 month ago
- "Elderly man declares war on squirrels"? Sounds like a regular Tuesday in the suburbs. fb.me/5HuTzjSxS 1 month ago