True, Thaddeus was a fine junior associate. A tireless worker with a near-encyclopedic knowledge of case law. A man whose briefs read like poetry and whose coffee could move even the most jaded barista (or barrister) to tears. But he was also a Packers fan, an offense which Bear Lawyer could only view as cause for immediate severance—and, if the now ex-associate doesn’t recover quickly, discreet burial.
- 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🌲🐻 fb.me/4i3LH0QlC 18 hours ago
- And this is why Bear Apiaries LLC operates on the feudal system. fb.me/3shtdNcRp 1 week ago
- This may not excuse the creepiness of the 2013 VMA's, but, sure, the grizzlies of the Great White North need all... fb.me/1fwdWhO9m 3 weeks ago
- As the saying goes, "Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints."* *Or retainer fees. While wire... fb.me/2ow6E3Z9h 3 weeks ago
- Blood in the water! 🦈 fb.me/96PzB02wH 1 month ago