Under normal circumstances, Bear Lawyer would be more than happy to encourage the young’uns in their love of the beautiful game, and to provide helpful pointers on how best to defend the ball while avoiding the dreaded cartulina roja. Still, what with the inter-firm flag football tournament fast approaching, BL is afraid that he must insist that the officially-posted schedule for this particular pitch be observed and obeyed. After all, a bear’s gotta put his interns through their paces, and these two-a-day sessions won’t run themselves.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 19 hours ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago