Under normal circumstances, Bear Lawyer would be more than happy to encourage the young’uns in their love of the beautiful game, and to provide helpful pointers on how best to defend the ball while avoiding the dreaded cartulina roja. Still, what with the inter-firm flag football tournament fast approaching, BL is afraid that he must insist that the officially-posted schedule for this particular pitch be observed and obeyed. After all, a bear’s gotta put his interns through their paces, and these two-a-day sessions won’t run themselves.
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 1 week ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 weeks ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 1 month ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 2 months ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 2 months ago