So, Messrs. Yogi and… “Boo-boo”, is it? Well, as you have both been made aware, a certain Kentucky-based distillery has taken it upon itself to mount a slanderous advertising campaign-cum-lawsuit against bearkind, with the chief allegation being that bears have been “stealing” all of “humanity’s” honey and causing massive amounts of property damage to apiaries nationwide. As duplicity and theft of foodstuffs seems to be your bailiwick, Bear Lawyer plans to call upon you—in addition to your esteemed colleagues from Brownstone National Park and the Hundred Acre Wood—to testify as expert witnesses in the impending counter-suit against said distillery. Shall we begin?
- [REDACTED]ing piece of [REDACTED]... #facepaw fb.me/voQI8AD9 21 hours ago
- When your attorney needs to hire an attorney: not a bad sign, per se, but maybe not the best sign. #plottwist... fb.me/6l4btwCLW 1 week ago
- Stocking up on comestibles in advance of Slim Jim's Senate hearing. Anyone know of any local Scout Troops looking... fb.me/6dcFMhi1W 2 weeks ago
- Please ignore the placard; cellular phones (smartphones especially), though plagued by spotty service in the... fb.me/8qG3Q7DAd 4 weeks ago
- Huh... might be time to dust off the ol' résumé and scoot on down to Washing-town. Seems a certain guv'm't agency... fb.me/YEbYD3OD 1 month ago