So, Messrs. Yogi and… “Boo-boo”, is it? Well, as you have both been made aware, a certain Kentucky-based distillery has taken it upon itself to mount a slanderous advertising campaign-cum-lawsuit against bearkind, with the chief allegation being that bears have been “stealing” all of “humanity’s” honey and causing massive amounts of property damage to apiaries nationwide. As duplicity and theft of foodstuffs seems to be your bailiwick, Bear Lawyer plans to call upon you—in addition to your esteemed colleagues from Brownstone National Park and the Hundred Acre Wood—to testify as expert witnesses in the impending counter-suit against said distillery. Shall we begin?
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 4 weeks ago