For as much as he may love the rustic simplicity of his den—the remote location, the sturdy construction, the cozy blend of stone walls, earthen floors, Persian rugs, and modern country furnishings—Bear Lawyer must admit that his domicile has proven remarkably resistant to weatherproofing. Ah, well… at least this counts as having running water, yes?
- Clearly, this firm is hiring the wrong sort of interns—and/or not being explicit enough in the terms and... fb.me/3Pb763ltk 1 day ago
- Memo to all staff: Many thanks to whichever quick-thinking unpaid intern or junior partner left the pallet of... fb.me/34fOLs5VR 5 days ago
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 1 week ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 1 month ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 1 month ago