For as much as he may love the rustic simplicity of his den—the remote location, the sturdy construction, the cozy blend of stone walls, earthen floors, Persian rugs, and modern country furnishings—Bear Lawyer must admit that his domicile has proven remarkably resistant to weatherproofing. Ah, well… at least this counts as having running water, yes?
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 4 weeks ago