Bear Lawyer may have been going a little hot and heavy with the Earl Grey this summer—there’s nothing like a smackerel of honey to bring out the essence of bergamot—but he never expected that he might exceed his quarterly allotment of honey. Truly, these are hard times for bee-kind. And for Bear Apiaries, LLC.
- Memo to all staff: Strategic popping corn reserves are nearing critical levels; please inquire with your respective… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- *Of course* the cola-swilling ice bear plays devil's advocate. mcsweeneys.net/articles/what-… 2 weeks ago
- Well, then. What other feats of kakistocratic ineptitude did a bear miss during his long winter's nap? washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 3 weeks ago
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 2 months ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 3 months ago