Loath though he may be to admit it—particularly as doing so might create an expectation of higher wages, or of wages at all—Bear Lawyer cannot help but marvel at the nose-to-the-grindstone stick-to-itiveness of his interns and junior associates. Just one demonstrative crack of the ol’ bullwhip, and it’s naught but rustling briefs and hasty typing for hours (and days) on end. It’s quite remarkable, really—the attendant drop-off in personal hygiene, doubly so.
- Memo to all staff: As with fish, so with in-office pastries. Any attempts to preempt a bear's claim to doughnut, Da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- There isn't enough 'Hooch in the world, let alone Helsinki, to handle this case of the Mondays. 🥃 #shutupdonny 13 hours ago
- Go onnnnnnn... 🐻🍿🥃 thehill.com/hilltv/rising/… 6 days ago
- It's an Independence Day miracle! 🇺🇸🌲 nytimes.com/2018/07/05/cli… 1 week ago
- Sure, it's apocryphal and sanitized as all get-out—Congressional debates, Continental or otherwise, were never quit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago