Loath though he may be to admit it—particularly as doing so might create an expectation of higher wages, or of wages at all—Bear Lawyer cannot help but marvel at the nose-to-the-grindstone stick-to-itiveness of his interns and junior associates. Just one demonstrative crack of the ol’ bullwhip, and it’s naught but rustling briefs and hasty typing for hours (and days) on end. It’s quite remarkable, really—the attendant drop-off in personal hygiene, doubly so.
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 3 weeks ago