Loath though he may be to admit it—particularly as doing so might create an expectation of higher wages, or of wages at all—Bear Lawyer cannot help but marvel at the nose-to-the-grindstone stick-to-itiveness of his interns and junior associates. Just one demonstrative crack of the ol’ bullwhip, and it’s naught but rustling briefs and hasty typing for hours (and days) on end. It’s quite remarkable, really—the attendant drop-off in personal hygiene, doubly so.
- "'Grizzly bears are the slowest reproducing mammal on the planet, and a population decline can take decades to... fb.me/1qkBt25HG 1 day ago
- [REDACTED]ing piece of [REDACTED]... #facepaw fb.me/voQI8AD9 2 days ago
- When your attorney needs to hire an attorney: not a bad sign, per se, but maybe not the best sign. #plottwist... fb.me/6l4btwCLW 1 week ago
- Stocking up on comestibles in advance of Slim Jim's Senate hearing. Anyone know of any local Scout Troops looking... fb.me/6dcFMhi1W 2 weeks ago
- Please ignore the placard; cellular phones (smartphones especially), though plagued by spotty service in the... fb.me/8qG3Q7DAd 1 month ago