Though solemnly sworn to uphold the law and to discharge the duties of attorney and counselor to the best of his grizzled ability, Bear Lawyer must admit that, in the immediate aftermath of State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman, the only worthwhile oaths he can think of do not bear repeating in polite company. Which is not to say that BL is all that surprised by the acquittal, but… just… argh… c’mon, now.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 1 day ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago