Though his presence may be as welcome as that of ants at a picnic—a particularly shameful adage, that, as Bear Lawyer has known many formicidae whom he would not hesitate to describe as remarkably polite and altogether pleasant (the graceless clambering of their innumerable friends and relations notwithstanding)—far be it from BL to deny any seeker of woodland recreation the sublime joy of his company, however unexpected or uninvited, especially when they happen to set up camp within a stone’s throw of the office-glen.
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 1 month ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 2 months ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 months ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 3 months ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 4 months ago