Though his presence may be as welcome as that of ants at a picnic—a particularly shameful adage, that, as Bear Lawyer has known many formicidae whom he would not hesitate to describe as remarkably polite and altogether pleasant (the graceless clambering of their innumerable friends and relations notwithstanding)—far be it from BL to deny any seeker of woodland recreation the sublime joy of his company, however unexpected or uninvited, especially when they happen to set up camp within a stone’s throw of the office-glen.
- Memo to all staff: Many thanks to whichever quick-thinking unpaid intern or junior partner left the pallet of... fb.me/34fOLs5VR 4 days ago
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 6 days ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 4 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 1 month ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago