Though his presence may be as welcome as that of ants at a picnic—a particularly shameful adage, that, as Bear Lawyer has known many formicidae whom he would not hesitate to describe as remarkably polite and altogether pleasant (the graceless clambering of their innumerable friends and relations notwithstanding)—far be it from BL to deny any seeker of woodland recreation the sublime joy of his company, however unexpected or uninvited, especially when they happen to set up camp within a stone’s throw of the office-glen.
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 3 weeks ago