Though his presence may be as welcome as that of ants at a picnic—a particularly shameful adage, that, as Bear Lawyer has known many formicidae whom he would not hesitate to describe as remarkably polite and altogether pleasant (the graceless clambering of their innumerable friends and relations notwithstanding)—far be it from BL to deny any seeker of woodland recreation the sublime joy of his company, however unexpected or uninvited, especially when they happen to set up camp within a stone’s throw of the office-glen.
- "'Grizzly bears are the slowest reproducing mammal on the planet, and a population decline can take decades to... fb.me/1qkBt25HG 1 day ago
- [REDACTED]ing piece of [REDACTED]... #facepaw fb.me/voQI8AD9 2 days ago
- When your attorney needs to hire an attorney: not a bad sign, per se, but maybe not the best sign. #plottwist... fb.me/6l4btwCLW 1 week ago
- Stocking up on comestibles in advance of Slim Jim's Senate hearing. Anyone know of any local Scout Troops looking... fb.me/6dcFMhi1W 2 weeks ago
- Please ignore the placard; cellular phones (smartphones especially), though plagued by spotty service in the... fb.me/8qG3Q7DAd 1 month ago