Loath though he may be to break the law, Bear Lawyer is more than sympathetic to your plight, young Rusty, and keenly feels your desire to live and love freely outside of the gilded enclosure which a group of well-intended conservationists have wrought for your personal safety and for the well-being of your species. More to the point, he happens to know a bear who knows a bear who ought to be able to smuggle you out to the deepest jungles of darkest Peru (by way of Hawaii, Hong Kong, Russia, and Cuba), provided that you are able to lay low for a little while and avoid getting wrapped up with any rogue intelligence contractors along the way.
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 4 days ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 4 days ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 3 weeks ago
- Truly, Ted Cruz ruins everything. 🐻⚾ fb.me/6utQHnbOa 4 weeks ago