Loath though he may be to break the law, Bear Lawyer is more than sympathetic to your plight, young Rusty, and keenly feels your desire to live and love freely outside of the gilded enclosure which a group of well-intended conservationists have wrought for your personal safety and for the well-being of your species. More to the point, he happens to know a bear who knows a bear who ought to be able to smuggle you out to the deepest jungles of darkest Peru (by way of Hawaii, Hong Kong, Russia, and Cuba), provided that you are able to lay low for a little while and avoid getting wrapped up with any rogue intelligence contractors along the way.
- Please ignore the placard; cellular phones (smartphones especially), though plagued by spotty service in the... fb.me/8qG3Q7DAd 5 days ago
- Huh... might be time to dust off the ol' résumé and scoot on down to Washing-town. Seems a certain guv'm't agency... fb.me/YEbYD3OD 2 weeks ago
- Well played, Jazz Bear. Well played. fb.me/YamX2aAf 1 month ago
- To paraphrase Ol' Smokey, "Only you can prevent catastrophic ecological collapse." (And, no, in this case, "you"... fb.me/40cX0a288 1 month ago
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 2 months ago