Pardon the interruption of your normal viewing experience, fellow publick house patron and presumable comrade in hockey, but Bear Lawyer tends to get a touch trepidatious as the Stanley Cup Finals near their thrilling conclusion, and may, at times, require a firm hug to help soothe his frazzled nerves.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 19 hours ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago