Mind, Bear Lawyer is rather less inebriated than pond-soaked and waterhazard’d—all due to a sudden bout of lead-paw, your standard-issue golf cart being a notoriously tight squeeze for duffers of the ursine persuasion, with the contortionist positions required thereby leading, on occasion, to the lower portion of a bear’s hind leg being caught fast between the steering wheel and the gas pedal, making both deceleration and steering next-to-impossible. Luckily, no one was injured (pride notwithstanding), and Bear Lawyer’s personal supply of Summer Love seems none the worse for wear.
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 4 weeks ago