Let’s see… small, flightless, slow-moving on land, clumsy on ice, no opposable thumbs… huh. Absent any external upgrades—like, say, a pair of mechanized trousers or a demonic wishing eye or some such techno-magical mumbo-jumbo—exactly how are penguins supposed to be a threat to bear-kind, let alone an impediment to the return of Lord Stanley’s Cup to the Cradle of Liberty?
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 4 weeks ago