Let’s see… small, flightless, slow-moving on land, clumsy on ice, no opposable thumbs… huh. Absent any external upgrades—like, say, a pair of mechanized trousers or a demonic wishing eye or some such techno-magical mumbo-jumbo—exactly how are penguins supposed to be a threat to bear-kind, let alone an impediment to the return of Lord Stanley’s Cup to the Cradle of Liberty?
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 1 month ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 2 months ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 months ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 3 months ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 4 months ago