True, the muzzle and manacles do make it rather difficult to give custom to the Garden’s various vendors of comestible goods—who, for some strange reason, tend not to service the penalty box area anyway—but, after his aggressive antics in Boston and Washington, D.C., during the 2011 and 2012 playoff seasons, Bear Lawyer didn’t exactly have the option of attending a home game unrestrained, much less a playoff match in hostile territory.
- Memo to all staff: Many thanks to whichever quick-thinking unpaid intern or junior partner left the pallet of... fb.me/34fOLs5VR 4 days ago
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 6 days ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 4 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 1 month ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago