True, the muzzle and manacles do make it rather difficult to give custom to the Garden’s various vendors of comestible goods—who, for some strange reason, tend not to service the penalty box area anyway—but, after his aggressive antics in Boston and Washington, D.C., during the 2011 and 2012 playoff seasons, Bear Lawyer didn’t exactly have the option of attending a home game unrestrained, much less a playoff match in hostile territory.
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 3 weeks ago