True, the muzzle and manacles do make it rather difficult to give custom to the Garden’s various vendors of comestible goods—who, for some strange reason, tend not to service the penalty box area anyway—but, after his aggressive antics in Boston and Washington, D.C., during the 2011 and 2012 playoff seasons, Bear Lawyer didn’t exactly have the option of attending a home game unrestrained, much less a playoff match in hostile territory.
- Well played, Jazz Bear. Well played. fb.me/YamX2aAf 3 days ago
- To paraphrase Ol' Smokey, "Only you can prevent catastrophic ecological collapse." (And, no, in this case, "you"... fb.me/40cX0a288 1 week ago
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 1 month ago
- CAN'T A BEAR EVEN TAKE A NAP!? 🐻💤 fb.me/1g1UpgtmW 1 month ago
- "Elderly man declares war on squirrels"? Sounds like a regular Tuesday in the suburbs. fb.me/5HuTzjSxS 1 month ago