True, the muzzle and manacles do make it rather difficult to give custom to the Garden’s various vendors of comestible goods—who, for some strange reason, tend not to service the penalty box area anyway—but, after his aggressive antics in Boston and Washington, D.C., during the 2011 and 2012 playoff seasons, Bear Lawyer didn’t exactly have the option of attending a home game unrestrained, much less a playoff match in hostile territory.
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 1 month ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 2 months ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 months ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 3 months ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 4 months ago