What a week! First, the IRS audited the Concerned Citizens for Earl Grey (“Promoting Civility in Public Discourse, One Cup at a Time”™). Then, they proceeded to audit CCEG’s parent 501(c)(4), the American Association for the Patriotic Advancement of Steeped Beverages, the books of which had been thoroughly cooked (that is, burnt past the point of recognition) by none other than Philbert D. Quince, squirrel CPA. To make matters worse, due to some sort of fish-hatching foofaraw going on upstate, Bear Lawyer could not even take a quick lunch break in a recently-stocked lake without Officer Jones of the DEC pitching a fit about size restrictions and population control. He’s a regular J. Audubon Woodlore, that Jones.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 19 hours ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago