What a week! First, the IRS audited the Concerned Citizens for Earl Grey (“Promoting Civility in Public Discourse, One Cup at a Time”™). Then, they proceeded to audit CCEG’s parent 501(c)(4), the American Association for the Patriotic Advancement of Steeped Beverages, the books of which had been thoroughly cooked (that is, burnt past the point of recognition) by none other than Philbert D. Quince, squirrel CPA. To make matters worse, due to some sort of fish-hatching foofaraw going on upstate, Bear Lawyer could not even take a quick lunch break in a recently-stocked lake without Officer Jones of the DEC pitching a fit about size restrictions and population control. He’s a regular J. Audubon Woodlore, that Jones.
- Memo to all staff: Strategic popping corn reserves are nearing critical levels; please inquire with your respective… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- *Of course* the cola-swilling ice bear plays devil's advocate. mcsweeneys.net/articles/what-… 2 weeks ago
- Well, then. What other feats of kakistocratic ineptitude did a bear miss during his long winter's nap? washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 3 weeks ago
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 2 months ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 3 months ago