What a week! First, the IRS audited the Concerned Citizens for Earl Grey (“Promoting Civility in Public Discourse, One Cup at a Time”™). Then, they proceeded to audit CCEG’s parent 501(c)(4), the American Association for the Patriotic Advancement of Steeped Beverages, the books of which had been thoroughly cooked (that is, burnt past the point of recognition) by none other than Philbert D. Quince, squirrel CPA. To make matters worse, due to some sort of fish-hatching foofaraw going on upstate, Bear Lawyer could not even take a quick lunch break in a recently-stocked lake without Officer Jones of the DEC pitching a fit about size restrictions and population control. He’s a regular J. Audubon Woodlore, that Jones.
- 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🌲🐻 fb.me/4i3LH0QlC 1 day ago
- And this is why Bear Apiaries LLC operates on the feudal system. fb.me/3shtdNcRp 1 week ago
- This may not excuse the creepiness of the 2013 VMA's, but, sure, the grizzlies of the Great White North need all... fb.me/1fwdWhO9m 3 weeks ago
- As the saying goes, "Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints."* *Or retainer fees. While wire... fb.me/2ow6E3Z9h 3 weeks ago
- Blood in the water! 🦈 fb.me/96PzB02wH 1 month ago