While Bear Lawyer’s ursine bulk and powerful drive enable him, under ideal conditions, to shave more than a few strokes on the fairway, his relative lack of control often leaves him scavenging for errant balls in the underbrush—and executing impromptu abatements besides—which, in turn, causes his frowned-upon solo outings to last a good sight longer than they rightfully ought. Just so, BL has taken to hanging out by the golf carts of a morning in eager anticipation of an errant threesome in need of one more duffer to proceed.
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 4 days ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 4 days ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 3 weeks ago
- Truly, Ted Cruz ruins everything. 🐻⚾ fb.me/6utQHnbOa 4 weeks ago