What with all the Second Amendment-related furor in the air these days—be it less-than-responsible gun owners downplaying all-too-preventable tragedies, anti-government extremists spouting revolutionary rhetoric, or reactionary legislators promoting poorly-written and/or toothless regulations—Bear Lawyer thought it prudent to re-institute the proud Bear Scout tradition of firearm safety and marksmanship training, with the dual purpose of helping young bruins to learn how to safely and responsibly handle Ye Olde Boomstick and, if need be, to defend their dens (and the denizens thereof) with lethal force come State-sanctioned Genocide Season. “Be prepared”, etc.
- Clearly, this firm is hiring the wrong sort of interns—and/or not being explicit enough in the terms and... fb.me/3Pb763ltk 1 day ago
- Memo to all staff: Many thanks to whichever quick-thinking unpaid intern or junior partner left the pallet of... fb.me/34fOLs5VR 5 days ago
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 1 week ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 1 month ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 1 month ago