As unwelcome a visitor as an anxious mephitis mephitis might be, Bear Lawyer is less distressed than relieved by the presence of this noisome interloper, particularly as the pungent aroma of its defensive thiol compounds can be distressingly similar to that of burnt coffee, the latter often being indicative of a badly malfunctioning drip brewer—a break room tragedy that would, in turn, be remarkably detrimental to Bear Lawyer’s well-being, as well as to the interns and associates who would soon face his under-caffeinated wrath.
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 4 days ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 4 days ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 3 weeks ago
- Truly, Ted Cruz ruins everything. 🐻⚾ fb.me/6utQHnbOa 4 weeks ago