Insofar as Bear Lawyer had a reason—specifically, a troublesome case of rumblies in the tumbly—and was acting in accordance with his role as the woodlands’ resident alpha predator, he humbly submits that this impromptu search of the hive and subsequent seizure of its delicious, supersaturated liquid assets falls well within the Law (of Nature).
- Well played, Jazz Bear. Well played. fb.me/YamX2aAf 3 days ago
- To paraphrase Ol' Smokey, "Only you can prevent catastrophic ecological collapse." (And, no, in this case, "you"... fb.me/40cX0a288 1 week ago
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 1 month ago
- CAN'T A BEAR EVEN TAKE A NAP!? 🐻💤 fb.me/1g1UpgtmW 1 month ago
- "Elderly man declares war on squirrels"? Sounds like a regular Tuesday in the suburbs. fb.me/5HuTzjSxS 1 month ago