Bear Lawyer found it disturbing enough that his retainer fee was delivered via air drop—from what appeared to be a propeller-driven dreadnaught piloted by terrapins and sentient fungi, no less—but to then discover that his new clients intend to pay their bills with digitally-derived “gold” coinage? Quite frankly, after recent turbulences in the COMEX, Bear Lawyer has no overwhelming desire to take a risk on an overly volatile “currency”, let alone one issued by some podunk fiefdom of mushroom farmers and pipe foundries.
- 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🌲🐻 fb.me/4i3LH0QlC 5 hours ago
- And this is why Bear Apiaries LLC operates on the feudal system. fb.me/3shtdNcRp 1 week ago
- This may not excuse the creepiness of the 2013 VMA's, but, sure, the grizzlies of the Great White North need all... fb.me/1fwdWhO9m 3 weeks ago
- As the saying goes, "Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints."* *Or retainer fees. While wire... fb.me/2ow6E3Z9h 3 weeks ago
- Blood in the water! 🦈 fb.me/96PzB02wH 1 month ago