Bear Lawyer found it disturbing enough that his retainer fee was delivered via air drop—from what appeared to be a propeller-driven dreadnaught piloted by terrapins and sentient fungi, no less—but to then discover that his new clients intend to pay their bills with digitally-derived “gold” coinage? Quite frankly, after recent turbulences in the COMEX, Bear Lawyer has no overwhelming desire to take a risk on an overly volatile “currency”, let alone one issued by some podunk fiefdom of mushroom farmers and pipe foundries.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 19 hours ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago