Bear Lawyer found it disturbing enough that his retainer fee was delivered via air drop—from what appeared to be a propeller-driven dreadnaught piloted by terrapins and sentient fungi, no less—but to then discover that his new clients intend to pay their bills with digitally-derived “gold” coinage? Quite frankly, after recent turbulences in the COMEX, Bear Lawyer has no overwhelming desire to take a risk on an overly volatile “currency”, let alone one issued by some podunk fiefdom of mushroom farmers and pipe foundries.
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 1 week ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 weeks ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 1 month ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 2 months ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 2 months ago