Though well-versed in the wide and varied non-verbal communication methods of the natural world, Bear Lawyer’s ASL is more than a little rusty—ditto for his Francophonic pantomime—to the point where he is discomfortingly unsure of his resolutely mute accoster’s intent. Is he offering a freshly-picked flower? Holding aloft a bottle of wine, or perhaps a Burr grinder? Or is he intimating some sort of bawdy gesture peculiar to the school of Marcel Marceau? Either way, Bear Lawyer has absolutely no intention of paying, let alone performing, and hopes to hie well away before young Claude (or Jean-Pierre, or whoever) here can conjure his magical transparent cage.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 1 day ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago