Though well-versed in the wide and varied non-verbal communication methods of the natural world, Bear Lawyer’s ASL is more than a little rusty—ditto for his Francophonic pantomime—to the point where he is discomfortingly unsure of his resolutely mute accoster’s intent. Is he offering a freshly-picked flower? Holding aloft a bottle of wine, or perhaps a Burr grinder? Or is he intimating some sort of bawdy gesture peculiar to the school of Marcel Marceau? Either way, Bear Lawyer has absolutely no intention of paying, let alone performing, and hopes to hie well away before young Claude (or Jean-Pierre, or whoever) here can conjure his magical transparent cage.
- Memo to all staff: Strategic popping corn reserves are nearing critical levels; please inquire with your respective… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- *Of course* the cola-swilling ice bear plays devil's advocate. mcsweeneys.net/articles/what-… 2 weeks ago
- Well, then. What other feats of kakistocratic ineptitude did a bear miss during his long winter's nap? washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 2 weeks ago
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 2 months ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 3 months ago