Though well-versed in the wide and varied non-verbal communication methods of the natural world, Bear Lawyer’s ASL is more than a little rusty—ditto for his Francophonic pantomime—to the point where he is discomfortingly unsure of his resolutely mute accoster’s intent. Is he offering a freshly-picked flower? Holding aloft a bottle of wine, or perhaps a Burr grinder? Or is he intimating some sort of bawdy gesture peculiar to the school of Marcel Marceau? Either way, Bear Lawyer has absolutely no intention of paying, let alone performing, and hopes to hie well away before young Claude (or Jean-Pierre, or whoever) here can conjure his magical transparent cage.
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 1 week ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 weeks ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 1 month ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 2 months ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 2 months ago