Fortunately for Bear Lawyer, it would appear as though the Greater Publick House—the bartop of which is purportedly crafted from timbers salvaged from the wreck of Donald McKay’s magnificent down-easter—missed the memo cosigned by the (since-defunct) No. 1 Chinese Buffet and Brazilian Max’s Churrascaria regarding the need for clear language when offering all-you-can-eat specials in bear-accessible environments. The ursus a. iurisconsultus in particular is known for its tendency towards strict interpretations of the written word, and the pub’s manager can rest assured that, true to his overly literal nature, Bear Lawyer will insist upon the sign’s expressed promise of unlimited hot-wings in exchange for a single quarter-dollar.
- Memo to all staff: Strategic popping corn reserves are nearing critical levels; please inquire with your respective… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- *Of course* the cola-swilling ice bear plays devil's advocate. mcsweeneys.net/articles/what-… 2 weeks ago
- Well, then. What other feats of kakistocratic ineptitude did a bear miss during his long winter's nap? washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 3 weeks ago
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 2 months ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 3 months ago