Fortunately for Bear Lawyer, it would appear as though the Greater Publick House—the bartop of which is purportedly crafted from timbers salvaged from the wreck of Donald McKay’s magnificent down-easter—missed the memo cosigned by the (since-defunct) No. 1 Chinese Buffet and Brazilian Max’s Churrascaria regarding the need for clear language when offering all-you-can-eat specials in bear-accessible environments. The ursus a. iurisconsultus in particular is known for its tendency towards strict interpretations of the written word, and the pub’s manager can rest assured that, true to his overly literal nature, Bear Lawyer will insist upon the sign’s expressed promise of unlimited hot-wings in exchange for a single quarter-dollar.
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 1 week ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 weeks ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 1 month ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 2 months ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 2 months ago