Fortunately for Bear Lawyer, it would appear as though the Greater Publick House—the bartop of which is purportedly crafted from timbers salvaged from the wreck of Donald McKay’s magnificent down-easter—missed the memo cosigned by the (since-defunct) No. 1 Chinese Buffet and Brazilian Max’s Churrascaria regarding the need for clear language when offering all-you-can-eat specials in bear-accessible environments. The ursus a. iurisconsultus in particular is known for its tendency towards strict interpretations of the written word, and the pub’s manager can rest assured that, true to his overly literal nature, Bear Lawyer will insist upon the sign’s expressed promise of unlimited hot-wings in exchange for a single quarter-dollar.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 1 day ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago