Whu-oh. In a bit of bad news for the New York Barristers, it would appear as though a tragic accident during routine hitting and fielding drills has removed easily-distracted starting pitcher Richie “Reckless Thing” Williamson to the Barristers’ DL, meaning that Williamson’s extravagant on-mound posturing and unreliable delivery will be not be available to keep the Wall Street Stockjobbers on their speculative toes during Wednesday’s game.
- "'Grizzly bears are the slowest reproducing mammal on the planet, and a population decline can take decades to... fb.me/1qkBt25HG 1 day ago
- [REDACTED]ing piece of [REDACTED]... #facepaw fb.me/voQI8AD9 2 days ago
- When your attorney needs to hire an attorney: not a bad sign, per se, but maybe not the best sign. #plottwist... fb.me/6l4btwCLW 1 week ago
- Stocking up on comestibles in advance of Slim Jim's Senate hearing. Anyone know of any local Scout Troops looking... fb.me/6dcFMhi1W 2 weeks ago
- Please ignore the placard; cellular phones (smartphones especially), though plagued by spotty service in the... fb.me/8qG3Q7DAd 1 month ago