Whu-oh. In a bit of bad news for the New York Barristers, it would appear as though a tragic accident during routine hitting and fielding drills has removed easily-distracted starting pitcher Richie “Reckless Thing” Williamson to the Barristers’ DL, meaning that Williamson’s extravagant on-mound posturing and unreliable delivery will be not be available to keep the Wall Street Stockjobbers on their speculative toes during Wednesday’s game.
- Memo to all staff: Many thanks to whichever quick-thinking unpaid intern or junior partner left the pallet of... fb.me/34fOLs5VR 4 days ago
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 6 days ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 4 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 1 month ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago