Whu-oh. In a bit of bad news for the New York Barristers, it would appear as though a tragic accident during routine hitting and fielding drills has removed easily-distracted starting pitcher Richie “Reckless Thing” Williamson to the Barristers’ DL, meaning that Williamson’s extravagant on-mound posturing and unreliable delivery will be not be available to keep the Wall Street Stockjobbers on their speculative toes during Wednesday’s game.
- Memo to all staff: As with fish, so with in-office pastries. Any attempts to preempt a bear's claim to doughnut, Da… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- There isn't enough 'Hooch in the world, let alone Helsinki, to handle this case of the Mondays. 🥃 #shutupdonny 13 hours ago
- Go onnnnnnn... 🐻🍿🥃 thehill.com/hilltv/rising/… 6 days ago
- It's an Independence Day miracle! 🇺🇸🌲 nytimes.com/2018/07/05/cli… 1 week ago
- Sure, it's apocryphal and sanitized as all get-out—Congressional debates, Continental or otherwise, were never quit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago