Whu-oh. In a bit of bad news for the New York Barristers, it would appear as though a tragic accident during routine hitting and fielding drills has removed easily-distracted starting pitcher Richie “Reckless Thing” Williamson to the Barristers’ DL, meaning that Williamson’s extravagant on-mound posturing and unreliable delivery will be not be available to keep the Wall Street Stockjobbers on their speculative toes during Wednesday’s game.
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 3 weeks ago