Whu-oh. In a bit of bad news for the New York Barristers, it would appear as though a tragic accident during routine hitting and fielding drills has removed easily-distracted starting pitcher Richie “Reckless Thing” Williamson to the Barristers’ DL, meaning that Williamson’s extravagant on-mound posturing and unreliable delivery will be not be available to keep the Wall Street Stockjobbers on their speculative toes during Wednesday’s game.
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 1 month ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 1 month ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 2 months ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 months ago