Bear Lawyer may still be a little tipsy from his extended St. Paddy’s Day bender—which may or may not have involved a cask or several of 80-year ‘Hooch—but that doesn’t mean that these tiny, day-glo forest sprites are not actually there, nor that their advice on how best to conceal one’s assets is not legally sound.
- Please ignore the placard; cellular phones (smartphones especially), though plagued by spotty service in the... fb.me/8qG3Q7DAd 5 days ago
- Huh... might be time to dust off the ol' résumé and scoot on down to Washing-town. Seems a certain guv'm't agency... fb.me/YEbYD3OD 2 weeks ago
- Well played, Jazz Bear. Well played. fb.me/YamX2aAf 1 month ago
- To paraphrase Ol' Smokey, "Only you can prevent catastrophic ecological collapse." (And, no, in this case, "you"... fb.me/40cX0a288 1 month ago
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 2 months ago