If you are inclined to do so, feel free to lend your support to Bear Lawyer and the American Association for the Patriotic Advancement of Steeped Beverages—”Promoting civility in public discourse, one cup at a time”—by purchasing a shirt, sweater, tote and/or beverage receptacle, emblazoned with the vaguely elephantine teapot of the Concerned Citizens for Earl Grey, from the official Bear Lawyer shoppe. Because fiscal discipline need not be rude, nor should it want for a fresh cuppa.
- Well played, Jazz Bear. Well played. fb.me/YamX2aAf 3 days ago
- To paraphrase Ol' Smokey, "Only you can prevent catastrophic ecological collapse." (And, no, in this case, "you"... fb.me/40cX0a288 1 week ago
- MOTHER[REDACTED]—! fb.me/89OIPJ3HD 1 month ago
- CAN'T A BEAR EVEN TAKE A NAP!? 🐻💤 fb.me/1g1UpgtmW 1 month ago
- "Elderly man declares war on squirrels"? Sounds like a regular Tuesday in the suburbs. fb.me/5HuTzjSxS 1 month ago