If you are inclined to do so, feel free to lend your support to Bear Lawyer and the American Association for the Patriotic Advancement of Steeped Beverages—”Promoting civility in public discourse, one cup at a time”—by purchasing a shirt, sweater, tote and/or beverage receptacle, emblazoned with the vaguely elephantine teapot of the Concerned Citizens for Earl Grey, from the official Bear Lawyer shoppe. Because fiscal discipline need not be rude, nor should it want for a fresh cuppa.
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 1 month ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 2 months ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 months ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 3 months ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 4 months ago