If you are inclined to do so, feel free to lend your support to Bear Lawyer and the American Association for the Patriotic Advancement of Steeped Beverages—”Promoting civility in public discourse, one cup at a time”—by purchasing a shirt, sweater, tote and/or beverage receptacle, emblazoned with the vaguely elephantine teapot of the Concerned Citizens for Earl Grey, from the official Bear Lawyer shoppe. Because fiscal discipline need not be rude, nor should it want for a fresh cuppa.
- Clearly, this firm is hiring the wrong sort of interns—and/or not being explicit enough in the terms and... fb.me/3Pb763ltk 1 day ago
- Memo to all staff: Many thanks to whichever quick-thinking unpaid intern or junior partner left the pallet of... fb.me/34fOLs5VR 5 days ago
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 1 week ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 1 month ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 1 month ago