If you are inclined to do so, feel free to lend your support to Bear Lawyer and the American Association for the Patriotic Advancement of Steeped Beverages—”Promoting civility in public discourse, one cup at a time”—by purchasing a shirt, sweater, tote and/or beverage receptacle, emblazoned with the vaguely elephantine teapot of the Concerned Citizens for Earl Grey, from the official Bear Lawyer shoppe. Because fiscal discipline need not be rude, nor should it want for a fresh cuppa.
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 3 weeks ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 3 weeks ago
- Go on... 🐻🍿🥃 fb.me/C33gs5vX 3 weeks ago
- Memo: Speak with Philbert D. Quince, CPA, re: setting up low-overhead utility "company" for express purposes of... fb.me/49xVmryP3 3 weeks ago
- Oh, for the love of Muir... hibernation can't come soon enough. Just wake a bear when this is all over. fb.me/3hzPtWnMZ 4 weeks ago