As he is quite the fan of the bold colours and simplified shapes of the posters and attendant graphic arts of the 1930s (particularly those associated with the WPA and the National Parks Service), Bear Lawyer thought that he would share his love of classic American broadsheet advertising via this self-serving digital approximation thereof. Click the image below to visit the BL e-shoppe and purchase a print, or download a desktop wallpaper in whatever size best fits your personal computer, smart phone, or tablet, in order that you might proudly avow your litigation-happy ways, whether at home, at the office, or whilst surfing the web at your local WiFi-enabled coffee and pastry dispensary.
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 1 week ago
- A bear is of two minds with this. Hooray for celebrating all things grizzly, but, well, pelts. 🐻... fb.me/9yv5uUowh 2 weeks ago
- *yawn* Memo to all staff: PDQ, squirrel CPA, has decamped for the District in his year-end quest for nuts with... fb.me/J2aAIblO 1 month ago
- Memo: Send urgent fox to PDQ re: business plan, licensing, permits, etc., for Salmon Run Energy; place on until... fb.me/HCSM5f1n 2 months ago
- This week, on "As the World Burns": Our intrepid investigators close in on their quarry whilst the prime suspect... fb.me/92ZHboSLU 2 months ago