As he is quite the fan of the bold colours and simplified shapes of the posters and attendant graphic arts of the 1930s (particularly those associated with the WPA and the National Parks Service), Bear Lawyer thought that he would share his love of classic American broadsheet advertising via this self-serving digital approximation thereof. Click the image below to visit the BL e-shoppe and purchase a print, or download a desktop wallpaper in whatever size best fits your personal computer, smart phone, or tablet, in order that you might proudly avow your litigation-happy ways, whether at home, at the office, or whilst surfing the web at your local WiFi-enabled coffee and pastry dispensary.
- Memo to all staff: Strategic popping corn reserves are nearing critical levels; please inquire with your respective… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- *Of course* the cola-swilling ice bear plays devil's advocate. mcsweeneys.net/articles/what-… 2 weeks ago
- Well, then. What other feats of kakistocratic ineptitude did a bear miss during his long winter's nap? washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… 2 weeks ago
- While it does not behoove a bear to hold or nurse a grudge, one had best believe that both the HBC and a certain... fb.me/EDVa9u1B 2 months ago
- Go on... 🍿🐻🥃 fb.me/423Itlmun 3 months ago