As he is quite the fan of the bold colours and simplified shapes of the posters and attendant graphic arts of the 1930s (particularly those associated with the WPA and the National Parks Service), Bear Lawyer thought that he would share his love of classic American broadsheet advertising via this self-serving digital approximation thereof. Click the image below to visit the BL e-shoppe and purchase a print, or download a desktop wallpaper in whatever size best fits your personal computer, smart phone, or tablet, in order that you might proudly avow your litigation-happy ways, whether at home, at the office, or whilst surfing the web at your local WiFi-enabled coffee and pastry dispensary.
- Memo to all staff: After eight months of generous pours, the woodland office's strategic stores of O'Hooch and... fb.me/8kgmtJAQV 1 day ago
- Unintended consequences? fb.me/6CFSMsC74 3 weeks ago
- Routine is the mind-killer... fb.me/196UJO9rW 3 weeks ago
- Rangers as heroes? That tracks with Tolkien, but kinda rubs this Bruins/Cubs fan the wrong way. fb.me/8Vo2I0m9W 1 month ago
- Happy Birthday, 'Murica. Try not to burn everything to the ground before the year is out. – celebrating Fourth of July 1 month ago