As he is quite the fan of the bold colours and simplified shapes of the posters and attendant graphic arts of the 1930s (particularly those associated with the WPA and the National Parks Service), Bear Lawyer thought that he would share his love of classic American broadsheet advertising via this self-serving digital approximation thereof. Click the image below to visit the BL e-shoppe and purchase a print, or download a desktop wallpaper in whatever size best fits your personal computer, smart phone, or tablet, in order that you might proudly avow your litigation-happy ways, whether at home, at the office, or whilst surfing the web at your local WiFi-enabled coffee and pastry dispensary.
- 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🌲🐻 fb.me/4i3LH0QlC 1 day ago
- And this is why Bear Apiaries LLC operates on the feudal system. fb.me/3shtdNcRp 1 week ago
- This may not excuse the creepiness of the 2013 VMA's, but, sure, the grizzlies of the Great White North need all... fb.me/1fwdWhO9m 3 weeks ago
- As the saying goes, "Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints."* *Or retainer fees. While wire... fb.me/2ow6E3Z9h 3 weeks ago
- Blood in the water! 🦈 fb.me/96PzB02wH 1 month ago