September 2014 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- But, hell, what does a fictional ursine attorney know about these matters anyway? 3 weeks ago
- Shooting/killing an unarmed assailant as said assailant is actively fleeing (and already at a fair distance) hardly seems a defensive act. 3 weeks ago
- The generous leeway given the justification defense is a great boon to bearkind come the dreaded autumnal culling season, but still. Yeesh. 3 weeks ago
- There's not enough Hooch in the world… newrepublic.com/article/119157… 3 weeks ago
- Just… what… *pours a few more fingers of Hooch* 1 month ago
Tag Archives: WinterImage Image Image
What are you doing browsing the Internet on a day such as this? Stop it. Stop it right now.
The woodland offices of Bear Lawyer, LLC will be closed until Tuesday, January 8, 2013.
Feel free to go and spend some quality time with friends and family—just remember to take it easy on the nog.